Who I stole the idea from: Pinterest # of ingredients: 3 prep time: 10 min nutritional info: Dessert
Make all your kisses naked. Place them in the middle of the pretzels. I put foil down, on the off chance you leave them in there too long and they melt everywhere, clean up won't be as bad. Here's you're warning. They say "a watched pot won't boil" Well, I want you to watch this one. You only need to cook it 5 min on 350. See how they're shiny. They should still have their shape before you smush the M&Ms on them. If you wait until they loose their shape, you've waited too long. Smush the M&Ms down on the kiss and let it cool. I get Peanut M&Ms cause they're bigger and I think it looks better but I guess you can use whatever. Easy Peasy.
great idea to add the pb m&m's! i would love these....will make them to go with holiday baking :)
ReplyDelete