Who I stole the idea from: I adapted if from rice krispies treats # of ingreditents: 3
prep time: 20 min
nutritional info: Dessert
Fruity pebbles(way better than regular rice krispies)TBSP ButterMarshmallows*How much cereal and mallows you use is up to you. I usually do about a 1mallow to 3 cereal ratio.
Melt the butter so your mallows don't burn. Mini Mallows work better for melting than the big ones. Watch your heat cause these can burn fast. Then you'll have crunchie krispies. Pour the melted mallows into the biggest bowl you got. Add the cereal a cup or two at the time as you mix them in. If you put too much cereal, it's hard to go back and add melted mallows. This was just an on the fly idea...to put it in a bunt pan. Use a plastic bag or wax paper to press down the krispies. Otherwise, they'll stick to your skin when you try to compress them. How fun did it turn out?! I just love all the colors. Kind-of a pain to cut though. Oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment