Who I stole the idea from: Well Tupperware got me thinking about it cause I bought their mold, then I just adapted their recipe.
# of ingredients: 6
prep time: 15 minutes max
Nutritional info: Good. I eat them for breakfast. There's a lot of almond butter but that fills you up.

# of ingredients: 6
prep time: 15 minutes max
Nutritional info: Good. I eat them for breakfast. There's a lot of almond butter but that fills you up.
Ingredients:
1.5 cups whole grain oats
1/2 cup almond butter
1/3 cup Agave
1/4 cup raisins
2 TBSP ground flax seed (this isn't necessary but it's good for you) (and you can sneek it in and no one will be able to taste it) 0:)
As many sunflower seeds as you want cause MmmMmMm
1.5 cups whole grain oats
1/2 cup almond butter
1/3 cup Agave
1/4 cup raisins
2 TBSP ground flax seed (this isn't necessary but it's good for you) (and you can sneek it in and no one will be able to taste it) 0:)
As many sunflower seeds as you want cause MmmMmMm
Throw it all together and mix it up. /\
\/ I'm not a Tupperware salesman but I have to plug this product. It's a granola mold that they sale and I love it. I wanna say it was like 12bucks. It's not as big as it looks in this pic.
\/ I'm not a Tupperware salesman but I have to plug this product. It's a granola mold that they sale and I love it. I wanna say it was like 12bucks. It's not as big as it looks in this pic.
Divide it all up. Let it overflow and then eat the extra.

o my goodness this looks so good i want one right now....but i will probably add some chocolate to mine :)
ReplyDelete