Prep Time: 30 min
# of ingredients: 2
Nutrition info: Tis the season... don't worry about it.
This is THE easiest recipe ever. There are 2 ingredients...
#1 Candy Canes
#2 2 bags of tiny white chocolate chip morsels. Start to melt those in a double boil while you bust up the candy canes.
The best I have found to break up the candy canes is to put them in a bowl and carefully smash them with a glass cup. Sounds crazy but there is an art to it. Get the pieces as small as you can.
Now if you run out of candy canes, just go pull some extra's off your tree.
Once all of the morsels are melted pour in the the candy cane pieces.
Line a brownie pan with foil or wax paper, then pour all of it in.
Smooth it out so that it's about 1/2 inch to an inch thick.
You can let it harden on it's own. I have found that throwing the pan in the freezer for a few minutes works well.

Once it gets hard, it should come out of the pan easily and you break it up to the sizes you want.
Finished product!
Super easy, cheap, and yummy...like I like my men.

Candy cane bark has been my favorite Christmas candy since I was a little kid! I make it every year and am always surprised by how many people have never had it. It is seriously the easiest Christmas candy ever!!
ReplyDeleteI am now going to start looking for super easy, cheap, and yummy men for you!
ReplyDeletei love love love peppermint bark, reading this made me want so so bad. if only i could take it out of the computer screen and eat it :(
ReplyDeleteP.s. i will also look for super easy, cheap and yummy men for you!
yummmy!! i. want. some!
ReplyDeleteso fun to see you yesterday!
i miss candy canes!
ReplyDelete