Prep Time: Eh 30 minutes?
# of ingredients: 5
Nutrition info: Pretty good assuming you don't go crazy w/ butter and salt.
Ingredients:
One head of Cauliflower
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp butter spread
Garlic & Salt use @ your discretion
Chop up the Cauliflower and then steam it until there's no nutritional value left. You're going to blend it up so don't worry how well you chop it.
Throw everything in the food processor and blend it til its the consistency of mash-potatoes. Then add the garlic and salt to your liking. Don't go crazy cause you can ruin it fast by adding too much.
Voila!
Mmk so this dish is one of those that I think I like b/c it's healthy but to me, it does really taste good. However, I did catch my aunt scrapping it in the trash at one of our family dinners so you be the judge ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment