Can I really have one of these if I don't have a husband, kids or a dog :D Right now, I don't really know if I am interesting enough to have a blog but I will definitely try.
Haha! Love it. I technically have one but haven't posted anything... Basically because I don't have a dog, husband, or kids. Hopefully one of those things will change by year end! :) Maybe then I will actually post.
You are off to a great start! It looks beautiful! Now get to writin :)
ReplyDeletehaha, i love that you started a blog :) you don't have to have a husband, child or dog silly!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteTrust me - they'll let just about ANYBODY have one of these. :D
ReplyDeleteHaha! Love it. I technically have one but haven't posted anything... Basically because I don't have a dog, husband, or kids. Hopefully one of those things will change by year end! :) Maybe then I will actually post.
ReplyDelete